Fenton Photo is an Atlanta-based wedding and engagement photographer providing classic and vibrant images for couples across the Southeast.

PRICING & INFORMATION

in PRAISE OF TRUE LOVE

THE FENTON PHOTO
EXPERIENCE

images that stand out in the crowd

freedom to do what you're great at

AN EXPERIENCE TO MATCH 

Then we're probably an excellent fit. Click the button below to inquire and let's get started!

I get it. Choosing a photographer can be incredibly difficult. You probably have 457 tabs open right now. You're looking at poses, browsing galleries and Instagram and reading reviews... My goal? Make this simple for you, so you know with total clarity if we're the right fit.
If you're seeking:

I get it. Choosing a photographer can be incredibly difficult. You probably have 457 tabs open right now. You're looking at poses, browsing galleries and Instagram and reading reviews... My goal? Make this simple for you, so you know with total clarity if we're the right fit. Creating a comfortable environment and cultivating trust with my couples is what I'm all about.

If you're seeking:

PRICING

Premier Wedding Collections

Perfect for larger events. Includes two photographers, a complimentary engagement session, and travel to anywhere in Georgia.  

Starting at $3800

ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS

A one-hour session at a location of your choosing. Provides beautiful images for your invitations and save-the-dates!

$400

A LOOK INSIDE 

MY PROCESS

Here's an overview of what you can expect working with me. 

1. initial consult

After you inquire, I'll check if I'm available on the date you've requested. We'll set up a consult where we'll determine together if we're the right fit.

After we chat, I'll send my proposal which has an itemized list of services, a contract for you to review and sign, and an easy way to pay the retainer online. Once the contract is signed and retainer is paid, you're officially booked and on my calendar!

2. PROPOSAL DELIVERY

3. planning / consulting

I will provide a questionnaire that asks for all the details of your wedding day. Family portraits, special traditions, and all the moments I need to prepare for.

4. engagement session

As a storyteller, I know that your relationship is more than just a wedding day and I want to tell the engagement part of your story too. You'll get some awesome photos for your save-the-dates and wedding invitations. 

5. Pre-wedding prep

I'll take the answers from your questionnaire and the amount of coverage time we have together to draft a timeline of your wedding day. If you're working with a planner or coordinator, I'd love for all of us to get together to make sure we're all on the same page.

6. wedding

I'll be there every step of the way to make sure the moments that matter are caught so you can enjoy your day.

You're a client for life, and you can book us again and again for portrait, maternity and more!

7. post-wedding

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

I provide a sneak-peek within 48 hours of the event. My average turnaround time for a full wedding gallery is 3 to 5 weeks depending on the season.

When will we receive our photos?

01/07

Travel to anywhere in Georgia is included. If your wedding is out of state we can discuss any travel arrangements.

Our venue is not in Atlanta. Are there travel fees?

02/07

I do not put a limit on the number of photos provided. On average the amount is 75 to 100 photos per hour of coverage with two photographers.

How many photos can we expect to receive?

03/07

For convenience your online gallery includes a built-in shop for prints, canvases, cards (and more!) that are processed by a professional lab and delivered straight to you. However, you’re welcome to print from anywhere you’d like!

How can we get prints of our favorite images?

04/07

I use professional-grade Canon mirrorless cameras and lenses. Each camera records onto two memory cards at once for redundancy and all files are immediately stored in multiple locations following the event.

What equipment do you use? Are our photos safe?

05/07

Yes! However, I do require a 25% non-refundable retainer to reserve your date and other resources required for your event. The remaining 75% I split into equal payments to be due the week of your wedding day. If you would like to organize a specific plan I am open for discussion!

Do you offer payment plans?

06/07

Yes! In addition to weddings and engagements I also shoot graduations & senior sessions, real estate, family sessions, holidays, corporate events, and more!

Do you offer other photography services besides weddings?

07/07

let's make something

BEAUTIFUL
TOGETHER